<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Week in Review

Wow, this was a week with a ton of highlights. On Monday I accidentally paper cut my face with a post it note and started bleeding all over my desk, including the brief I was proofreading, which must have been an extra treat for my secretary when she entered my edits. Then on Tuesday I ate too much pizza at a CLE luncheon and then split my afternoon between running to the bathroom and praying for death. Wednesday I worked late, became overly emotional, and started crying during a promo for the Tyra show. Thursday I discovered that my full spectrum lamp wasn't working for some reason and threw it at the wall in a rage, which in retrospect seems unlikely to improve its future performance. And today I encountered my first masturbator on a train. If you see something, say something indeed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?