<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Pearl Harbor is on Encore right now. I've never seen it all the way through, but I think it's pretty impressive in that it makes you understand that the worst thing about the attack on Pearl Harbor was that Cuba Gooding, Jr. was there. Sure, the loss of life was pretty terrible and all, but at least there were lots of cool explosions. Cuba Gooding, Jr. just stands around mugging at somewhere between a Boat Trip and a Radio level.

It has, obviously, been a very exciting night. My sister and I picked up horrifically greasy fast food from a place named after its location (always a good sign) and then played Wii until my wrist and elbow were throbbing so badly we had to stop. I thought about going to the gym, but then decided I didn't have time to let my food settle properly before going, and had thus better just skip the whole thing. Then I ate a Little Debbie's Snack Cake. I feel sure this is all part of the Men's Health Abs Diet somewhere.

My plan now is to see how this whole WWII thing ends, brush and floss insanely thoroughly, perhaps play a round of Word Twist or two, and go to bed early in the hopes that I wake up a better, more productive person.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?