<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello. I am Here.

Damn it, I keep forgetting I have a blog. For no terrifically good reason, honestly. A lot of it probably has to do with the Wii, given that my avatar has become the most important person in my life. I did make pro level on tennis today, by the way. Venus and Serena are coming over later for cosmos.

What has happened in the last week or so that I need to discuss? There was a Top Model finale, but it was really pretty boring. I feel like we all knew Nicole would win because she was a boring redhead who took good pictures and sucked up to Tyra a lot. There was a Project Runway finale, but no one really even wants to admit that they watch that show any more and we were all kind of surprised that Michael and Nina even showed up. Sarah Palin's book came out, but I didn't read it. Although I imagine the plotline as being something like an episode of Knots Landing. Oh, and J. Lo fell on her ass last night on the American Music Awards. Finally she has a project I can really support.

I'm headed on a mini vacation at some point in the next few days to see my parents for the holiday, so hopefully I'll get good and diligent on this thing. There's nothing like being trapped in West Central Illinois with two crazy people and a vomiting dog to make a person do some self reflection.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?