<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden

Well, tonight is a huge night in the entertainment world when many of its brightest stars come out to shine. I'm speaking, of course, of the debut of Bring It On 5 tonight on ABC Family. This could be the movie that finally garners Christina Milian the Cable ACE Award attention she so richly deserves. Plus, it may answer so many of the questions that were raised by the first four Bring It On movies, such as 1) Do people really think that Kirsten Dunst is attractive? and 2) Seriously, four Bring It On movies? It is sure to be a big night.

I suppose that the Golden Globes are also on, if you're into that sort of thing. I'm not much for making awards predictions, but I will go out on a limb and suggest that Helen Mirren will be completely wasted. Also, Sharon Stone will be there, for reasons that are far from clear. And the mere mention of Avatar will cause my blood to boil. I've got a lot of suppressed rage.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?