<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 28, 2010

File Under "Help, Cries For"

So I did sort of forget about this thing for a while. You'll have to forgive me (if in fact there are any of "you" left to do some forgiving); I've been working a lot and not quite in my right mind. As evidence of this, I offer the fact that I found myself very much enjoying the "Wicked" soundtrack my sister left in the car today. Also last night I watched a clip of Kelly Clarkson singing the "Reba" theme song with Reba and the actress who plays Barbara Jean. So clearly I am not well.

I guess the really big news this week is that I finally figured out how to hook my Wii up to the Internet. Not that it really took that much "figuring out," but hey, I'm kind of stupid, and it took me about six months to actually get around to it. Mainly this has given me the opportunity to buy more Nintendo products online, which I have so far declined. It has also allowed me to deepen by addiction to MarioKart through participation in tournaments with people in Japan and Indonesia. Again, I have serious problems.

Isn't it just the greatest feeling when you're getting ready to go back to work on a Monday and you realize you sort of never left?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?