<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

News & Notes

Apparently they opened a new Menard's in Quincy. I know this because my mother narrated their trip to the Menard's to me in breathless detail on the phone last night. Apparently they sell food there in addition to home improvement supplies. Nothing gets me hungry like a stack of two by fours. My parents are talking about remodeling, as indeed they have been for about as long as I've known them. And now that they have three home improvement stores as opposed to two, I feel like it can finally happen.

I'm contemplating cheating on my hairstylist. He does a good job, but he's all booked up for like the next two weeks and I want a haircut now. I'm seriously thinking about going to the Great Clips. I'll just end up feeling cheap and dirty afterwards, though. Once they actually gave me a scalp massage there. It was the closest I ever hope to be to a happy ending.

The weather's supposed to be really nice here for the next few days. Not that it matters that much when you spend your whole day at a desk merely staring at the pleasant outdoors, but maybe I'll walk out and get a Coke or something. Or wear a crop top for the day. Nothing says "may it please the court" quite like it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?