<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2010

Charmed Life

For some reason I can't stop eating Lucky Charms lately. I've been through half a box since Saturday. I'm practically pooping purple horseshoes. This has never been an issue before, that I can recall. I did go through a significant Fruity Pebbles phase during the early zeroes (actually, I think I cried once when ants got into my box of special edition Fruity Pebbles with miniature marshmallows), but it was not this intense. I could nurse a box for months at a time.

It may have something to do with my workplace stress as of late. I maintain that is also the reason that I broke out in three tiny zits across the base of my nose. Also why I suffered acute dental discomfort. NOT because I am white trash, mind you.

I'm thinking I need a vacation, but I find it very difficult to disconnect. I now check my blackberry while I'm on the treadmill. This leads to some very peculiar typos, but it makes me feel a little better about life. Except for that time I had to run back up to my office to send out a document in my gym clothes. That made me feel vaguely like a hobo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?