<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fast Times

Did you see that Hilary Duff is starring in a new ABC Family movie entitled "Beauty and the Briefcase?" This is possibly the best news I've heard since Lindsay Lohan starred in an ABC Family movie entitled "Labor Pains." From what I can tell, the story centers on a clinically insane woman who escapes from her group home and has a series of pratfalls involving blandly handsome men in suits. No word yet on if there's some sort of role for Haylie "the lesser" Duff. They may have finally just decided to lock her up in basement of the Duff family compound for her own protection.

It's kind of a lazy Saturday here, in case my reflections on all things Duff didn't already clue you in to that. I'm doing a little bit of work from home, going through the junk mail that's accumulated over the past couple of weeks (I could have seventeen different credit cards by now if I'd only given it some effort), and trying to clean up a bit. There's a Top Model marathon on -- the cycle the fat girl won -- so that's distracting a bit, although already having it memorized certainly helps with that. Oh, and the weather is decent, so I can hear the steady thump thump of the bags games going on up and down the block. It's all very Midwestern, I assure you.

Tonight we're considering a trip out to the Wrigleyville bars. Chicken wings and date rape, here we come!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?