<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You've Got Mail

I'm starting to be afraid I have an exceedingly cultured yet deceitful mailman.

First, my New Yorkers started going astray. Never permanently, but for days or weeks at a time. Sometimes they would show up in the wrong order. And the Jeffrey Toobin articles were frequently dogeared. Once a Joyce Carol Oates story had been entirely removed. As this could only improve the magazine, I did not complain.

Then I started having problems with my Netflix. The Wire Season 2, Disc 2 just would not arrive at my house, no matter how many times I ordered it. The people in customer service were starting to think I was a very specific type of hoarder. Then three copies showed up at once.

Listen, I'm glad that he's broadening his entertainment horizons. I just really don't want to have to wait for episodes 5 and 6, that's all I'm saying.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?