<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Liveblogging the LOST Finale

8:02 PM -- LOST has taught be a lot about science, such as the fact that a person can be shot in a sinking submarine and not only live through it, but experience only minor irritation as a result.

8:11 PM -- This seems like it's going to be one hell of a concert. I hear Kelly Clarkson is the opening act. You can tell because of the way they're reinforcing the stage.

8:24 PM -- Things I will not miss about LOST, Part 1: thousands upon thousands of rhetorical questions.

8:42 PM -- I've never really gotten the whole Desmond thing.

8:44 PM -- God, Chase Sapphire really loves it some LOST.

8:51 PM -- You know what would be cooler than a cave with a light in it? Just about anything. Seriously, this reminds me of a fourth grade field trip to Mark Twain Cave.

9:05 PM -- Ah, the old "hit your adversary with a rock" trick. Madeleine Albright tried that one on me once. Just once, though.

9:17 PM -- And now it's raining. Oh, great, could this day get any worse?

9:34 PM -- It's nice to see all the flashbacks to years ago when this was my favorite show. It would be nice to be 28 again, too.

9:37 PM -- Things I will not miss about LOST, Part 2: Charlie's eyeliner.

9:46 PM -- Juliet is the greatest ever. I would watch her do literally anything. Except that V remake. It's like the gods are testing me.

9:57 PM -- Holy homoeroticism, Batman!

10:10 PM -- It's always nice to hear someone say "I'm sorry" for murdering you.

10:20 PM -- Well, hey, here's your dead dad.

10:29 PM -- So they're all riding on a church into space?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?