<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Baltimore is For Lovers

So the Baltimore wedding turned out to be a fine one. The ceremony and reception were in the same place, which was less than ten miles from the airport, so you really couldn't beat it for convenience. And the ceremony was so short I had a glass of wine within 20 minutes of arrival!

G"> Here is someone's shoulder, and the bride glimpsed from a distance. God really came through on the weather here, despite the non-religious ceremony.

Ian, Reena, and I go to town on the dance floor. Reena just had a baby a month ago, and yet I remain the fat one.

The bride, with a cameo by my butt. Such excellent product placement.

I love the face I am making here. Also, boobs.

Dinner and dancing were in a tent. I'm thinking about buying one to put an addition onto my condo. I feel confident Mayor Daley will approve.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?