<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Coming Attractions

I don't know if you're ready for this news, but my sister is going to be in a dance recital in a week and a half. Yes, that's right, Adult Tap has finally come to fruition. I don't know a lot about the routine, but my secret hope is that 1) it will be to The Chattanooga Choo Choo and 2) there will be multiple kicklines that will look super strange because everyone in them will be of different heights. My third hope would be for cross dressing, but I already know that that will come true, for I have been involved in costume purchases. There will be men's white shirts for the ladies in a move worth of Katie Holmes on So You Think You Can Dance. And as of this writing, they have been duly bedazzled. I'm just not sure that I could really ask for anything more.

Recital shopping resulted in a trip to Target last night, which was confusing because they are remodelling. I couldn't even find my craft supplies. I did find an enormous tub of cheese balls, however, which I got made fun of for bringing in to my office today. Then I lied and told everyone they were for my secretary, and then it turned out one of the ladies in the elevator knew my secretary and teased her for the cheese balls she didn't know anything about. I of course denied everything. No one can make me share.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?