<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God Help Me

Will I ever reach an age where I stop breaking out? I am 32, for the record, and I have a zit on my cheek so large I feel like I should name it and sign it up for swimming lessons. And this while under the care of a hilarious dermatologist with big hair and a crazy laugh who pumps me full of drugs. I guess there's not anything more I can do, but if my voice starts changing again, that's where I'm drawing the line.

Maybe I am 13 years old, though, because I just spent half an hour reading the wikipedia and imdb entries on What I Like About You and trying to figure out where the episodes I've seen fit into the overall plotline. (It turns out I have primarily seen Season 3, where Val is engaged and Holly is dating Ben, the British musician.) I did learn some really fun facts about the show, though, such as that three of Jennie Garth's former 9021o co-stars appeared on WILAY and that the series had a crossover episode with Life With Fran starring Fran Drescher. Thank God there's nothing the Internet doesn't know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?