<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome to the Wiikend

I now have Netflix for Wii. It's pretty great, because it helps you realize all the movies that you really needed to see but never thought of. For instance, I never knew that I really wanted to watch Fired Up! Actually, that's a bad example, because about ten minutes in I understood that no one in the world should ever watch Fired Up! But I do have Netflix for Wii to thank for getting me started on Jonas LA. Although now it keeps suggesting Olsen Twins movies as "movies I'll love," which is totally false. How the West Was Fun is great, but the rest of them are sort of weak.

Today was a pretty great day, by the way. We went to a friend's roof downtown and hung out by the pool ignoring the Air & Water Show. Typically all of the low flying planes leave me a mess of jangled nerves, but this year the beer really helped to take the edge off. Plus I made a lot of fun new friends who were apparently filming an audition tape for the Chicago equivalent of The Jersey Shore by the pool. There were cannonballs and a lot of cleavage involved.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?