<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Time to take stock.

Good: I have rediscovered the Skittles-flavored lip balms in my supply drawer in my office, and they are delicious.

Bad: I weighed in at a lifetime high last week, meaning that real Skittles are off the table for some time to come.

Ugly: Sarah Jessica Parker.

Good: I am really enjoying The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor.

Bad: Flannery O'Connor has been dead for a while, so there is unlikely to be a sequel.

Ugly: Most of the characters in Flannery O'Connor, unless you're into unusual dental scenarios.

Good: I got a seat on the train this morning.

Bad: The seat was somewhat damp, and I'm not entirely sure it was water.

Ugly: Danny DeVito.

Good: Election season is almost over and soon we will never have to hear from Christine O'Donnell again.

Bad: I said the same thing about Sarah Palin in 2008.

Ugly: Mike Castle.

This could go on all night...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?