<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Unreal

So I have to admit that I'm dipping into the new edition of the Program Formerly Known as the Real World/Road Rules Challenge a little bit. It's sort of strange because for the most part I have no idea who any of these people are, but the appeal of idiots getting drunk and screaming at each other is pretty much eternal. (See: The Jersey Shore.) I've never understood the rules of these things at all, and this one is no exception. I'm pretty sure that each week the teams compete to see who can lose the most weight, before being judged on their singing abilities by Padma Lakshmi and texting their votes for who got the best makeover. Of course the real point is alcohol and blurred-out nudity, which if you think about it is the natural way to celebrate the rich history and culture of Prague.

I do sort of long for the days of Coral announcing that "she doesn't wrestle; she beats bitches up," I have to be honest. Hell, I'd even take Tanya freaking out about her kidneys while ignoring the larger problem of her ungainly breast implants. Ah, the Real World that once was, how I miss thee.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?