<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 01, 2010

Good Times

So I had a pretty decent weekend. On Friday I went to a friend's birthday party, which involved the ingestion of totchoes and the discovery of an Enrique video featuring the cast of The Jersey Shore. It also involved me sneaking out at 11:30 after making the dubious claim that I was just going to pee. I love a great escape.

Saturday we went down to the Chicago edition of the Rally to Restore Sanity, which turned out to have not that much to do with the national edition, but was still a good time until people started getting rambunctious about a comedian doing an extended sequence of abortion jokes and a security guard grabbed the mic and announced that "y'all are bein' fuckin' rude." So we left and went to Old Navy, where I bought a sanity-restoring comfy sweatshirt.

Yesterday, then, I bought a bunch of candy on the off chance there would be trick or treaters, which I then had no choice but to eat when there were none. I also watched a few episodes of Celebrity Ghost Stories, which it turns out involves neither actual celebrities nor anything approaching a genuine ghost story. Mainly it's just Haylie Duff talking about how she was totally going to get some movie role until the producer unexpectedly died. Because obviously the explanation for that career tanking has to be supernatural.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?