<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday In

I'm back in Quincy for Christmas. I almost wrote "for the holidays," but then I remembered the War on Christmas, and decided not to become an enemy combatant. Anyway, the main difference between being in Quincy and being in Chicago so far has been that I'm working at my parents' dining room table as opposed to my desk in my office. It is better, to an extent, although I miss the ice machine in the break room. And the free donuts on Saturdays.

It's hard to choose a highlight of the trip so far, but I think it would have to be stopping to eat at the Bloomington Chili's. They had a deal where you could get two entrees and an appetizer for $20. And no, I didn't eat both entrees myself; my sister was there. I've also gotten caught up on Y&R at my grandmother's house. Today there was a holiday-themed episode where Victor entertained ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future, most of whom were ladies he had previously boned.

The lowlight has probably been realizing that I recognized someone on Days of Our Lives from a Lifetime movie. Of course, it's good that I now understand that I need help.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?