<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Busy Times

The Degrassi marathon continues. Already today I've seen Jimmy struggle with his wheelchair, Liberty struggle with her teen pregnancy, and Manny struggle with having nude video of herself sent around the school. Nobody knows the struggles I've seen, frankly. I may have to quit soon, though, because the commercials for tomorrow's Fez-a-thon are starting to make me crazy. There's only so much Wilmer Valderrama one person can stand. It actually sort of makes my skin crawl that I just had to google Wilmer Valderrama to make sure I spelled it right.

Sort of a slow three-day weekend around here, obviously. So slow I actually pulled the bed out away from the wall in the bedroom and cleaned out all the dust bunnies (and a number of long-abandoned breathe right strips). And yet I'm not particularly motivated to get myself together and actually leave the house. There's snow out there, after all. And I'd probably have to put on a sweater.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?