<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Free Admission

Embarrassing Admission #1: I've watched several episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place this evening. It's gotten kind of weird. The newest season has a new, vaguely dirty-sounding version of the themesong and the inappropriate sexual chemistry between the two older siblings has never been stronger. Also Max has been turned into a girl for some reason that I missed while I was peeing? I add a question mark to that sentence because I still just can't quite believe that's really what they've decided to do here. Also, they replayed the old episode where Meredith from The Office guest stars and I can't decide whether to feel sorry for her or just be annoyed. Oh, and their "New York" soundstage is really, really fake. Worse than Friends "New York" fake.

Embarrassing Admission #2: I am also in possession of a copy of Disney's Sing It! 2 for Wii. It's sort of fantastic in that it's got a lot of terrible songs that they only play on the Disney Channel, such as half the score of Camp Rock 2 and various charts by the JoBros. In addition, they've got some Demi Lovato songs, which will hopefully help her overcome those physical and emotional issues and get back into the studio for her next album that no one will buy. And then there is Bieber. I'm becoming a real champ on One Time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?