<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Nappy New Year

I have established a little bit of a New Year's Day tradition. Namely, I try to start the year off by doing as little as possible. I mean, sure, I might watch 16 consecutive hours of Felicity or spend half the day playing computer games designed for children, but I make every effort to utterly avoid productive activities. The idea is to achieve some level of relaxation while I still can, as each year tends to beat it the heck out of me as it progresses.

This year I have been remarkably successful. I slept until 10, watched part of Sister Act (the one with Harvey Keitel, not the one with Lauryn Hill), watched a few episodes of Degrassi (the one where Ashley freaks out on ecstasy and calls Paige a hag), watched a few episodes of The L Word (the less said about that the better), and am now watching Inception. Oh, and I had some Burger King. Frankly, there's nowhere for 2011 to go from here but down.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?