<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TV Time

So I am really sort of enjoying the hell out of Top Chef: All Stars. I'll admit that I got a little burnt out on it after Las Vegas, when the they had that guy who looked like a Care Bear and the brothers who seemed to want to hate fuck each other. I ended up falling so far behind on the DC season before it even really got underway that I just never even bothered, although it now seems like I may have missed out on some hilarious sass courtesy of black Tiffany (not to be confused with lesbian Tiffani). And don't even get me started on Top Chef: Masters, which lacks the comical backstabbing of the original and is hosted by a scarily skinny android. Padma may not be credible playing a human being, but as a fashion disaster and spouter of catchphrases, she is unparalleled.

Anyway, the All Stars have been pretty good to me. I get to see my spunky Fraggle Carla on a regular basis, and I still love Angela despite the rather depressing weight gain. I was a bit thrown by the all-too-early exit of pretty, pretty Casey, but her relative lack of distinguishing personality traits made it a little easier to handle. And tonight they even got rid of pointy, shouty Marcel! I can hardly wait for next week...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?