<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

48 Hours Mystery

I have somehow lost the box my phone came in and it is driving me crazy. Let's actually back up a bit and establish that my phone is 1.5 years old and thus at the point where I sort of hate it and can't wait to get a new one, which obviously I won't do until my contract is up. And also for that reason it is starting to act kind of crazy and today just kind of died a couple of times for no reason at all, unless you count the fact that the phone hates me as a reason. Yes, I am convinced that this phone is a sentient being with feelings and that it despises and wishes to harm me.

Anyway, so due to my phone's sudden and spiteful illness, I decided to find back the box it came in and try out the spare battery to see if that would just fix everything. And of course that became an impossible task. I found the boxes for my last three phones before this one. I found the tax documents I couldn't find last year when I was looking all over for them. I found short stories I wrote when I was in college. But not the box I needed. Not even close.

So now I think I'm going to have to find time this week when I'm already completely swamped to go down to the Sprint store and have people ignore me and treat me like an idiot. Which, frankly, I am.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?