<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Excitement

Are you so excited for the royal wedding? I always get really pumped for the unions of people I don't know, so obviously I am beyond enthused. I couldn't be happier if that guy who passes out Red Eyes by the el were getting married to that lady from the Education Connection commercials. I don't know much about the relationship between Kate and William, but I do know that she sort of has bitch face and he's losing his hair at an alarming pace. Plus there is the pomp and circumstance to look forward to! I'm betting Kate is brought in by zeppelin and William wears a solid gold jockstrap.

Did the Lifetime movie already happen? I enjoy when actors play real life people who they fail to resemble. Nicole Kidman got an Oscar that way, for heaven's sake.

You should also know, in the interest of full disclosure, that I just watched half an episode of 227. It centered around a biker gang that was trying to get Marla and Jackee to join, not kidding. Half of the dialogue was growling. The other half I think was lifted from Ibsen.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?