<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Postcards from the Edge

Here are some photos of Geneva, where I lost but then relocated my mind.



This is the view from our conference room of Mont Blanc. When it was clear out, you could see it, but some days it didn't look like it was there at all. I'm pretty sure it was, though.



This is the central atrium of our hotel. It was kind of pretty. I only thought of casting myself over the railing once or twice.





This is a view of the city from our conference room, including the cathedral up there on the hill. I climbed up to the top of the cathedral (via stairs, not like Spider Man) at a cost of 2 Swiss francs.





This is the hallway outside my room. I think I should become an architectural photographer.




Here is the view of the aqua jet from our conference room. It's like twenty stories high or something. You are not allowed to play in it like a lawn sprinkler; I asked.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?