<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 25, 2011

Risen, Indeed

Apparently, Jesus decided to celebrate his resurrection by making the Lakers lose last night, which frankly couldn't have been a better choice. I heard that, when he first encountered Kobe, Jesus said, "well, I didn't mean you have to love EVERYONE everyone." What people don't understand is that the Sermon on the Mount was very heavily footnoted.

Our good lord has also put Bride Wars on HBO this evening, which is of course his favorite movie. He totally roots for Anne Hathaway over Kate Hudson, mainly because he sort of has a thing for brunettes, but also because Kate Hudson is no longer recognizable as the delightful spitfire we all fell in love with during Almost Famous.

Jesus also apparently ate all of the Little Debbie's Snack Cakes in my cabinet. Or that may have been me, I'm not totally sure. It was a long weekend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?