<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Things Fall Apart

Two weekends ago, the fan in my guest bathroom suddenly started dripping water. I know this because I was experiencing a bout of nausea in there at the time, and took a drop right to the back of my head. Several old issues of Vanity Fair were also harmed in the process.

Then last weekend my phone suddenly went crazy. The touchpad realigned itself such that whichever button you hit, it reads it as some other button. This made for some really fascinating text messages, but also meant that I could no longer access my contacts. (The "contacts" button apparently realigned as nothing.)

Oh, and the plants in the front yard have died again. That makes nine dead plants in two years. I'm a botanical serial killer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?