<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ugh.

Today has been a day of foolish choices. To start with, I went to two fitness classes and ran a mile and a half this morning, and now I can barely move my legs. Making this doubly foolish is the fact that the classes were named "Fit Kick" and "Fit Core." One should never trust any workout with a cutesy name. Making it triply foolish is the fact that I have not been to any sort of fitness class for probably two years, not being much of a joiner. I'll probably go back, though, assuming I ever walk again. By tomorrow I may have to manage my life entirely though a series of blinks like that guy in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.

Oddly enough, my other bad choices more or less negate that first one. I had a huge Mexican dinner tonight followed by frozen yogurt with toppings. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now my stomach feels as though I am about to replicate that scene from Alien. Why must dairy products be so delicious and yet so deadly? I blame Wisconsin for all of this, frankly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?