<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Blast/Past

Recently my sister and I relocated a bunch of photos from when we went to Europe in the year 2000, shortly after discovering that Y2K would not in fact be the end of us all. Here are a few of my favorites.

Meg really thought it was important to stand in front of anything I wanted a picture of, presumably to provide her with an alibi should she be falsely accused of murder.


This is in the campanile in Venice. I have no idea who these people are, but I'm sure they were delighted to be included in our memories.


We had a tour guide, who very nearly got us killed on several occasions. She was perpetually on the verge of tears, which I guess is understandable when your job includes leading forty people on a bike tour of the Holland.


This is in the Tower of London. Mainly I wanted to include it for Meg's crazy eyes. Also she had little curly bangs then.


In the Louvre. Note how Meg cannily copies the Venus de Milo's look. Also that she had little curly bangs.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?