<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bugged

So apparently the locusts (or "cicadas," as I believe their PR people would have them known) have returned to Quincy. I know this because I walked into the house this morning and looked down to see a pair of red beady eyes staring up at me, and I'm not talking about Elizabeth Hasselbeck on The View. I calmly returned this creature to the wild, but I'm stepping on the next four or five I see. Why are my vacations continually doomed to involve vermin of some sort?

I also got the news today that I may be flying to Indianapolis for work early tomorrow morning. As in a 7:45 AM departure. Nothing like watching the sunrise at O'Hare. Perhaps I'll get a Cinnabon following my TSA gropedown.

At least the weather is suddenly nice. I went for a run this morning and probably sweated out about ten pounds of liquid. There's some nice picturesque speech for you. Enjoy your lunches, everyone!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?