<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back to Black

I'm watching Black Swan for the second time right now. Well, watching is maybe the wrong term. I keep turning away like every five minutes because something gross is going to happen to someone's fingernails and/or face. Also I'm spending a pretty good amount of time on the internet looking for information on the new season of Degrassi coming up. But it's on, at least.

Frankly, it's pretty fucked up. I mean, I'm all for Natalie Portman masturbating and dyking out with Mila Kunis, but there are long stretches in between where she's essentially just trembling and looking sad. Or sprouting feathers or some shit. I'm sure it's all supposed to be very profound, but I like my profundity a bit less gory, I guess. It is pretty great when she shoves Mila into that mirror, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?