<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Fun/Sun

Why is it that no matter how liberal I am with the sunscreen, I always manage to miss a spot somewhere? Now I've got a burn in the middle of my back, but everywhere else is pretty white. And it hurts when I sit back in my chair or, for that matter, shrug my shoulders. Like most problems that white people have, this one will only last a few days, but it is still annoying. I bought more sunscreen today just for good measure.

I've actually been to Walgreen's twice, CVS once, and Jewel once in the last three days. Part of it is that I keep forgetting to buy ant traps. But part of it is also just that the Walgreen's is between here and the gym. So why NOT stop to buy some Pez?

The source of the sunburn, by the way, was my trip to my sister's pool yesterday. Former Roommate Liz came, which resulted in some enjoyment. As a former head lifeguard in Barrington, Illinois, FRL tried to show off her lifeguard moves, which seemed to consist of shouting "I've got this one!" in a deep voice and then nearly drowning my sister. I nearly drowned, too, but only because it turns out I can't swim when I'm laughing really hard. Danger lurks everywhere, let me tell you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?