<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Training Day

There's nothing like a crowded train in a major city on a 90+ degree day to make people want to punch each other in the cunt. I'm pretty sure I got elbowed in the kidney no fewer than sixteen times on my way to work this morning, even as I attempted to will myself into not sweating through my shirt, which was of course white. After about three stops the train was completely full, which led to many colorful dialogues between the people on the platform and the people standing in the door. But it wasn't until Armitage when things almost came to blows, due to a particularly portly fellow and the excessive use of the phrase "move in a little." Someone on the train decided to clarify that there was, in fact, no where to move in, unless the train had a secret passageway somewhere that no one knew about. The would-be boarder than began ranting and swearing loudly about how this asshole was going to get him fired because he would be late. Another passenger then offered helpful advice about leaving a little earlier in the morning, and then there was a lot of jostling and grunting. I almost dropped my Red Eye.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?