<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 22, 2011

MI

So I'm going to Ann Arbor, Michigan tomorrow. The funny thing about that is that when I woke up this morning I was most decidedly NOT going to Ann Arbor, Michigan tomorrow. These things can change that quickly. I would ask for recommendations of things to see and do in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but chances are I will be working the whole time I am there. Don't worry, though, I am definitely going to see the Holiday Inn. I would not miss it for the world.

Apparently Ann Arbor, Michigan is about a four and a half hour drive from Chicago. I'm not going to be the driver, though, so I can do other things while we travel. Like work, at least for the hour and a half that my laptop battery generally holds out. I'm also going to feel things out and see if my colleagues will be offended and/or make fun of me if I read The Hunger Games on the trip. Perhaps they'll want to play the license plate game.

Is it weird that I'm going to have three bags for a two day trip? I just like to be able to dress for whatever situation arises. I mean, what if there's a monsoon? This rubber parka is really going to come in handy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?