<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 26, 2011

Returns, Triumphant

Well, I am back from Ann Arbor. I have been for a few days, actually, but have had other things on my plate besides the blog. Ann Arbor was fairly nice, from what I saw of it, which was not much. I went to two bars, one of which had amazing chicken strips and the other of which had far more types of beers than I could even begin to deal with. I was also in two different hotels, which seemed much like hotels anywhere else in the world. Campus town was cute, though. Even their CVS was fairly classy looking. It just goes to show that zoning can be a very powerful thing.

The trip was for recruiting, which is sort of like speed dating but without any possibility of sex. We each interviewed twenty people in a single day and likely used the phrase "work-life balance" as many times. Everyone is always super nice and great, which makes the process that much harder, because we can only hire a small portion of the people we interview. If only some of the candidates would drop some f bombs or racial slurs, the whole thing would be a lot easier.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?