<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 29, 2011

Visions

So I accidentally left the TV on The Proposal for a while as I was doing some stuff around the house and it got to a point I had never seen before where it gets all real and shit and Sandra Bullock is emoting about how she "forgot what it's like to have a family" and then she falls out of a boat and almost drowns and then an immigration officer is threatening them with jail time and, well, then I turned it off, but my point is, what? I thought it was supposed to be a zany comedy in the fine tradition of All About Steve. Must I also have my heartstrings tugged at?

Anyway, maybe I'm just a bit loopy right now since I'm on a fantastic cocktail of Dayquil and Nyquil. I think one of my darling interviewees last week transmitted something besides calm competence with his or her handshake. I've been coughing up my right lung (but yes, only the right one) all day long and my voice is almost gone. And now I'm in bed wearing two sweatshirts and lying under three layers of blankets. I bet you anything I have crazy hallucinatory dreams involving the Federal Reserve and Tony the Tiger.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?