<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanks, A Lot

In the spirit of the season, here are some things I'm thankful for right now. I've purposefully omitted the obvious, like my family, friends, America, and Jesus. This isn't ABC Family, although I can see how you might be confused about that.

-- Family Feud & Friends for iPhone. Now I can remind myself that I apparently have nothing in common with 100 average Americans every time I turn on my phone. And my sister can litter my Facebook wall with requests to help her with FastMoney, which only sounds dirty.

-- Chili's. What can I say? I just love a good queso skillet. And now that I know I can get it delivered, I don't ever need to leave the house.

-- Kickboxing. Yes, it is filled with crazy people, including a woman who is always sick and a gentleman who appears to be auditioning for the Rockettes. But I've lost more than ten pounds, and that's despite my affection for the previous item on this list.

-- The Hunger Games Trilogy. The past few months have been pretty rough for me, but these books made certain parts of them fly by. Just like my stop on the Red Line as I got a bit too caught up in Catching Fire.

-- Revenge. Not the actual act of revenge, just the show with the girl from Everwood on ABC. It's weird to be hooked on something I never thought I would watch in the first place.

-- Rainbow Nerds. A handful of these make me just hyper enough to make it through an hour or two of my workday. Plus they teach us all a valuable lesson about racial understanding.

-- International Business Class. I always thought people were jerks for paying extra so they could fully recline and have their own little entertainment station. I still do, but now I'm probably going to have to sign up for jerkdom myself.

Obviously just a small sampling. I'm thankful every day, at least in between bouts of random rage.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?