<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sunday Movie

Oh my God, I'm watching this Lifetime movie right now that is totally incredible. Sara Paxton is playing a woman who stabbed her husband like ten million times and he's literally like the worst monster who ever lived. In the last five minutes he has (1) snorted coke in the car while missing "date night" with his wife, (2) punched his three year old in the face, (3) told his wife her makeup makes her look like a whore, and (4) told her she shouldn't even bother to come into their bedroom unless she was planning on acting like a "real wife." I assume the stabbing starts soon, although I doubt I'll be able to stay awake for it. In fact, this being Lifetime, they probably won't even show it at all.

This is the second amazing Sara Paxton Lifetime movie I've seen; the first one was around Thanksgiving and she played a binge drinker. Her life spiraled out of control or something; it's hard for me to remember. I think her friend died while getting plowed by some frat guy. This was very much unlike my own experiences of binge drinking.

Nothing like that this weekend, though, let me tell you. My big night last night was bed shopping at Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn. No bed purchased yet, mind you, but progress has been made. If only I could combine the legs from one bed with the headboard from another and the fabric from a third. Who wouldn't sleep soundly in a fine little Frankenbed?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?