<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Items I Have Found While Cleaning Out my Office


-- A minature tape measure with my firm's name on it.
-- Three tubes of Skittles flavored lip balm.
-- Probably hundreds of (unused) napkins.
-- A recall notice for my car from five years ago.
-- An unflattering photo of Kate Hudson someone (me?) cut out of a magazine, seemingly around the time of the Owen Wilson incident.
-- A bright orange hat with the words "Evacuation Team" printed on it. (I'm keeping it.)
-- A Pez dispenser with a plastic bat on top of it.
-- A file folder containing two McDonald's bags with pictures of Apolo Anton Ohno on them.
-- A PowerPoint presentation on appropriate business casual dress.
-- My natural light lamp, non-functioning.
-- Everlasting love.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?