<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The Watch

I realize I haven't been posting much lately, but you really need to understand the punishing television schedule I'm laboring under here. Among all of the networks of NBC (because that's a thing) there is easily sixteen hours of Olympics coverage every day. And I tell you, handball and field hockey are not going to watch themselves. Even fastforwarding through all of the background segments about how Russian gymnasts are "divas," multiplicitous Phelps interviews, and anything involving Ryan Seacrest, there is a lot to take in. As if that's not enough, we are also in the middle of a telenovela-style season of Degrassi. And sure, most of the characters are heinous now, but I gots to have my Alli Bhandari. So that's probably about another two hours a week, because it's not like Teen Nick has all that many advertisers or anything. Although I have been seized by a sudden urge to buy about 100 different acne treatments. And finally we still have the Real Housewives of New York, which admittedly has been kind of boring so far, but the preview really makes it look things are going to explode soon. And I need to be there.

Bottom line, I'm under a lot of stress here people. Who says there are no real heroes any more?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?