<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Day and Night

So another fun thing about my new office is that they sometimes have concerts in the atrium in the middle of a work day. And the whole building is basically just big, open floors that are all directly connected to the atrium. So I may be sitting at my desk wrestling with a complicated issue of criminal procedure and suddenly mariachi music comes blasting into my consciousness. Oddly enough, it does not always help.

I've actually been really busy at the office lately, but busy in a "taking limited water cooler breaks and staying until 5:15" kind of way, not a "breaking down sobbing and curling up into a little ball on the office floor" kind of way. Which is good, because I like to save my cries up in case Beaches comes on sometime.

My plan tonight was to be in bed about half an hour ago, but it went off the rails when I decided to go to kickboxing and abs and then eat a bunch of candy afterwards. Now I have enough energy to last well into the night, but no real purpose for being up. Can't someone assign me a term paper on Sir Gawain and the Green Knight or something?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?