<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 22, 2012

In Brief

There was an amazing holiday movie on ABC Family the other day: Holiday in Handcuffs starring Melissa Joan Hart and Mario Lopez. I'm behind the curve on this one; I believe it was a 2007 release. Anyway, it's insane. Sabrina kidnaps Slater and gunpoint and forces him to pretend to be her boyfriend to impress her parents at their holiday festivities at a remote cabin in the woods. Eventually they fall in love, of course. There's an ice skating sequence where it appears they put an Asian person into a blond wig to be MJH's double. The cell phones are all comically large. ML seems to be playing his character as gay for some reason. Oh, and MJH is supposed to be an artist; think Thomas Kinkade with a wonky eye. Anyway, it's magical.

Also, we somehow have paper towels in our bathrooms at work again. I'm not sure if it's a Christmas miracle or just a capitulation to the constant bitching, but it's actually kind of weird. I've gotten kind of used to the world's loudest hand driers.

Yesterday was my last day at the office before my holiday break. It was kind of like the last day before break back in junior high; I couldn't concentrate and I ate a whole bunch of candy. If only we could have gone the route of my eighth grade German teacher and just watched a badly dubbed version of Beauty & The Beast instead of doing anything substantive.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?