<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 09, 2012

MIA

So it's been what, two weeks? I've been terribly, terribly busy making my long-awaited return to the American stage as a performer in the local bar association show. It was a spectacular amalgam of song parodies, lawyer jokes, and puns. There were dozens of wigs involved. More importantly, however, it was a nice reminder for me that there are in fact lots of creative people in the legal field, and that's not just referring to the people who come up with creative ways of causing you pain. And we had cast parties at this sick 46th-floor penthouse with a huge rooftop terrace (although, yes, it was December in Chicago) and a crazy master bathroom that looked kind of like a sex palace. Anyway, it was fun, and now it's over. Since I was going straight from the office to rehearsals every day and not getting home until 10:30 at night, however, I wasn't really in much of a position to blog about it. Which is a shame, because there was a scene where I was driving a little cardboard car that just seemed to be begging for a novelization.

Anyway, I should be pretty much back to regular programming now. Just in time for holiday TV movie season. How lucky are you?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?