<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Busy, Busy Weekend

There was a Lifetime movie with Dawson Leery on yesterday, so that required some time and attention. He played against type, as an insane escaped convict who kidnaps a teenager outside a Nebraska mall. (Dawson never actually kidnapped Joey, although I bet he thought about it. Had they been in Nebraska, he probably would have done it just for entertainment.) I had the sound off and was on the phone for a good chunk of it, but I'm pretty sure I got the upshot. Something about them forming a family band and winning a Latin Grammy.

Last night sort of became a blur thanks to margaritas. Not as bad as the time where they put everclear in the margaritas without telling us and I ended up vomiting pink crap all over my bathroom wall, but things were said that cannot be unsaid. Mainly about Anne Hathaway, but still.

Then today I went on an incredible shopping trip, which consisted of me walking about three blocks, realizing that it was freezing out and wondering why I hadn't just driven, going to a vintage clothing store and realizing that the smell of vintage clothing stores makes it impossible for me to buy clothes there, going to a craft store and realizing that therein madness lies, and going home.

Thank God I have the day off tomorrow! Clearly I will need time to recover from all of this excitement.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?