<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Everyday Miracles

The most amazing thing has just happened. I had a bunch of people over for a meeting and, when they left, they had brought over more alcohol than they actually consumed while they were here. Like, substantially more. I'm up like four bottles of white wine and a couple of twelve packs of domestic beer. I mean, sure, I'm down a couple of bottles of red and several E.L. Fudge cookies, but still, this never happens. It's like the miracle of the loaves and fishes, but with a better menu.

I'm honestly not sure what to do with this terrific good fortune. I'm guessing the answer is not to drink it all now, but it sure is tempting. I mean, tomorrow is casual Friday. What could be more casual than to reek of alcohol?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?