<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Another Thrilling Afternoon

Can someone tell me why my web browser is continually trying to send me to the Domino's Pizza website? I can literally think of no circumstances under which I would want to go there. It also keeps offering me the Social Security Administration website. Has some elderly person with terrible taste in pizza been using my computer without permission? Come to think of it, I did leave it out at my parents' house...

Anyway, it's a freezing, snowy day that is fit for little besides musing on the contents of my web browser. Also cleaning out my DVRs. I finally deleted the copy of Lifetime's Obsessed starring Jenna Elfman that I've been saving for a special occasion, but I still couldn't bear to part with Tina Fey's Mark Twain Prize ceremony, which I believe has been on there since 2010. I just love to watch that Mom Jeans commercial parody over and over again, and of course it couldn't possibly be available on the internet. Also, did you know The Office is still on the air? Caught up on my back episodes today. Two words: kill it.

Also, I am turning 35 in two days. Chew on that for a minute. I feel like so many of my actions are about to become dramatically age inappropriate. I mean, they're already age inappropriate; I just don't like the idea of it being so obvious. I'm turning into that guy next door who's 45 and still frosts his tips. Although, to be fair, that's something that no one should really be doing.

Fuck it. I'm going to go eat an entire cookie cake.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?