<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Brave New World

So I'm going to try to blog from my phone, since my computer is still out of commission. I'm not a huge fan of typing on the tiny keyboard, but maybe I'll get used to it. Ah, I just turned the phone sideways and now the keyboard is bigger. I have freakishly large fingers, you see.

Anyway, there's not a ton going on for me right now. I'm coaching a moot court team for a local law school, but there's not a ton that's funny about that because the students involved are all pretty much more competent and knowledgable than me. Also the subject matter is the Convention for the International sale of goods, which doesn't bear that much comic potential. Unless the goods were like rubber chickens or fake vomit or something. Nah, still not funny.

I'm also working on a new show right now, but that's pretty much been limited to me avoiding doing any actual writing as much as possible. I'm actually doing that right now. And I am damn good at it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to be back in the computer-having business in the next few days, but we'll see. Suffice it to say that HP and I are not the best of friends at present.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?