<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Bookends

My day yesterday began with me walking down my front steps, slipping on some ice, and flailing desperately into my front fence, where I nicely jacked up my hand.

My day yesterday ended with me erroneously believing I had left my wallet in a cab, chasing that cab (or actually, it was not even that same cab, just a cab) for half a block and screaming "no! no! stop!" before realizing that my wallet was in my bag, turning around, and trying to play all of this off as if nothing had ever happened.

I'm tempted to look at all of this as an omen of something, but I'm really not sure what, because the rest of the day was actually pretty not bad. I mean, it wasn't great either, but I didn't end up falling down an elevator shaft or getting deported.

I definitely salted that front walk down but good, let me tell you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?