<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Off The Grid

Well, not really, but off the blog at least. I'm going on vacation to Vienna for a week and a half. Well, vacation slash moot court competition, because I'm weird. But I may not have internet access and, even if I do, let's admit that blogging might not be the best use of my time.

I can't say I have a lot of big plans for this trip. I do have a guidebook that I've reviewed, but I haven't made any action plans or maps or burn books or anything. I kind of plan to play it by ear. Which is probably best when you have to spend at least some time moot courting.

So yeah, you may not hear from me for a bit. Try and go on with your lives. Or just go ahead and hole up in your survivalist shelter with your guns and canned goods. Really your choice on this one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?