<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happenings

Due to what I can only assume is a clerical error, I have somehow signed myself up to attend a training program in Naperville all day tomorrow. Starting at 8 AM. What are the chances that I'm going to totally love leaving my house at 6:30 to drive there? It is going to take a lot of Diet Coke and Kelly Clarkson to keep me awake for that drive. And then: who will I sit with at lunch? It's obviously very important to me that I be perceived as popular in the appellate advocacy world. Maybe I should pretend to be best friends with Clarence Thomas or something. We do have a mutual friend in Long Dong Silver.

In other news, ABC Family has begun making "original musicals" and they are ridiculous. The one that debuted Sunday night featured an unrecognizable Jane Seymour and more former Lifetime movie stars than you could shake a strong, proud female stick at. Also an extended song and dance sequence at an airport. Because I know that Homeland Security always makes me want to make some joyful noise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?